- Three roads - two on the Law College hill, from Paud Phata to Senapati Bapat Rd and one from Panchavati/NCL up to the top near the Quarry
- An amusement part at the top, somewhere in or near the Quarry
- Two tunnels connecting Gokhalenagar to Kothrud and to Panchavati.
It is up to those of us who cherish the peace and serenity of the tekdi to protect it from this rapacious 'development' which will inevitably bring with it vehicular traffic, noise, pollution, littering, encroachment by hawkers and safety issues.
Citizens of Pune have the right to file suggestions or objections to the DP. The last date for submission of the letters is
Note that the date has been extended by 60 Days now.. But to be safe, submit your objections before 15th June !
Act Now !
- Download and print the letter.
- Collect as many signatures as you can on it (names and detailed addresses must be written clearly)
- Submit the signed letter(s) to any of the following collection points BEFORE 24th April.
Abhijit Athavale who will be in the Athale Pavilion, Deccan Gymkhana Club at the foll. times
- M/W/F: after 7pm
- T/T/S: After 7:30pm
Lokmanya Hospital - Karve Rd, behind Ranka Jewelers
Dr Sushma Date - 9822061155
Anil Kelkar 98908826454.
In case its impossible for you to submit a physical objection, we have made an online form available where you can submit your objections. Note that we prefer an offline physical objection.